We have an exciting new opportunity to super-charge your marketing career in a fast-growing scale-up! VAPAR is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to help us expand our outreach and market us within the industry.
In this role you’ll get to…
- Create and implement rich content for B2B social media advertising campaigns (including copywriting, image sourcing and audience building) to build awareness in target customer segements.
- Create and implement rich content and structure for the company website and drive engagement from website traffic flow.
- Undertake regular tracking and optimsation of lead nurturing process and marketing automation process.
- Respond and follow up with inbound customer enquiries questions via social media channels and email and capture marketing qualified leads in the CRM tool.
- Provide and present internal reports on Marketing KPIs at team meetings and propose new and improved ideas on customer focused inbound marketing campaigns and engagement channels.
On day one we’ll expect you to…
- Have at least 1-2 years’ experience in B2B digital marketing or a general marketing role, including experience working with LinkedIn advertising, Google Analytics and Google Ads
- Have previous experience using WordPress or similar.
- Have intermediate skills in Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel) and ability to analyse data and report interpretations.
- Have basic copywriting abilities that converts users – write emails, create ads and campaigns.
- Have strong organisational skills and the ability to juggle multiple project demands at once.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit – love of learning, driven by growth and results.
- Be an autonomous worker who takes ownership of your projects, results and objectives, whilst being an amazing team member who works well with customer people through to developers.
Added bonuses if you have…
- Experience in SEO & email marketing automation.
- Exprience in a B2B software start-up.
- Experience/familiarity with water engineering industry.
Our team is made up of…
- Fast learners
- Critical thinker/problem solvers
- Values transparency
- Values accountability
We are looking for people that fit the above.
- Joining a fast-growing Sydney-based startup at the beginning of our scale-up phase.
- Working in a small team and have a huge impact on the business.
- Gain unparalleled learning opportunities in a fast-paced lean startup
- Great work environment with an experienced, passionate and fun team.
- Work from our amazing office less than 5 mins walk through the park from Green Square station, with showers.
- Flexible work hours
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org