Reviewing Analyzed Data
The frame-by-frame view
To view and review the analyzed data for each video, select the button on the Files or Analyze page, or Show Details on the map.
Editing your videos
To edit the metadata for your video, click the edit icon to launch the editing window.
Using this editing window you are able to edit the following details:
● Date of inspection
● Asset ID
● Start node
● End node
● Camera direction
● Water level warning
● Loss of vision warning
Click the Save Changes button to ensure your changes are saved. Once saved, the updated details will be displayed in the Analyse table, and will also be reflected in all exported results.
To view larger versions of the individual analysed frames thumbnails, simply click on the thumbnail. This will open the raw analysed frame in the main frame view.
If your organisation is on a basic subscription the defects will not be automatically classified, and remain blank in the defect view until the classification is manually assigned or the frame is hidden.
The structural and service scores will not display until all frames have been classified or hidden. The results will show similar to below:
Filtering analysed frames
You are also able to view the results by toggling between the options shown in the top right side of the Analyse table.
The following are explanations of the viewing options:
- The Show Defects will show only those images that have been associated with a unique defect or pipe feature from the uploaded video. By default, this option is selected.
- The Show All will show all the analysed frames of the uploaded video that have been classified as important or unique.
- The Show Hidden and Unhidden frames will show all the hidden analysed frames of the uploaded video. Hidden frames are frames that have been tagged as such either by a user or by our algorithms. Common reasons for tagged frames as hidden is if they are duplicate defect frames of an already flagged defect, or the image is irrelevant to the condition assessment of the pipe.
To view all extracted frames in a video select both “Show All” and “Show Hidden and Unhidden frames” options.
Editing analysed frames
When you select a frame, a yellow border will appear, the main frame view will show the selected frame, and the frame edit box will be filled with the values associated with this frame.
The two main reviewing actions that will be typically be taken are:
- Changing a defect classification
- Hiding or unhiding an image based on its relevance.
Both of these actions can be done from the frame selection box.
Change the defect classification by clicking on the dropdown and selecting a different defect.
Hide or unhide an image by clicking on the eye icon.
You can edit the additional frame values and details using the edit box.
The descriptions of each of the values in the frame editing box are given below.
Once changes are made within this box, press Save Changes to save the changes made.