Resetting your password
If you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset your password using the following instructions.
Step 1: Request a password reset email
- Select Forgotten your password? link under the login section of the Sign In page.
- Enter the email address that is associated with your account
3. Click Request, and a password reset email will be sent to your address from firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2: Use the email to reset your password
- Find the password reset email that we sent you. (Please note: if you can’t find the email, check your spam filter.)
2. In the email, click the hyperlink to choose a new password.
3. Choose a new password and then select Reset Password. This will automatically set your password to the new password you just entered. You are now able to log in using your new password.
If you have any trouble receiving your password reset email or reset link, please contact us on email@example.com